Aller au contenu

mon flashage a planter que faire

juhnino

Messages recommandés

voila mon flashage a planter mon graveur n'est plus reconnu c un IIsonic DD203

que faire il y a moyen de "reparer"

mon assembleur peu me le reprendre en sav?

:decoiff:

g lu ca mais j comprends rien

Ok I got the problem figured out. For the DD0203 when the bad firmware flash occurs, you lose power to the drive together with reading any discs (as expected).

If this happens you need to follow these steps to get the drive to work again.

1. Download a previous firmware version (I used 2.25) from http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?cate...4&manufactor=60 . Download the DOS version and put that firmware on a diskette. Next create a DOS boot disk (please use win 98 or a version that supports CD drive) and then shut down the machine.

2. Open the machine and take a look at the back of the optorite drive. All the way to the left of the drive you will see a jumper setting for factory use only. The setting will look like this

::::[:]

The pair all the way to the right is jumpered.

You need to move the jumper one space to the left, so that it would look like this now.

:::[:]:

3.Power on the machine and make sure the BIOS is recognising the drive; it should. Next put the boot disk in the drive and wait till the command prompt appears. Once the prompt appears, insert the firmware disk in the floppy drive now.

4. Type DV2FLASH DV2_225.BIN and then press enter. It should go through the firmware flash phase. Please do not shut off machine! When flash is finished power off machine.

5. place the jumper back in teh original position on the back of the optorite drive and power on. It should work

Any problems please post your thoughts or comments

Coblck: the CMD command is not DOS. DOS is an operating system. The CMD command is a 32 bit command line interpreter.

et en plus g pas de lecteur de disquette :heu:

essaye par ton sav

moi il me l ont changer contre un autre graveur dit leur simplement que le graveur et plus reconnu par ton systeme et que tu comprend pas :frenchy:

de toute facon sa coute rien d essayer , moi j ai un graveur tout neuf

@+

par contre je me demande mon flashage il "s'installe " sur le graveur dvd ou sur mon disque dur car au sav ils ont mon graveur mais c pas au nivo de mon bios ou qqe chose comme ca qu'il fo reparer?

merci

C'est dans l'eprom de ton graveur ! :roll:

meme pas il me le change pas! il vont le reparer!

j'auré prefer qu'il me le change! vu que le sav ne peut rien faire il le renvoi chez le "constructeur" donc il y en a pour 1 mois environ!!

je me demande si je n'ais pas le droit de demander un autre graveur?

enfin ils veulent pas mais st-ce légal?....... :heu: