Aller au contenu

Des anglophones dans la salle ?

Messages recommandés

Bonsoir à tous, voilà j'ai un DM d'anglais à faire pour demain : 15 phrases à traduire, je les ai déjà faites mais je suis pas sûr à 100 % donc si jamais y'a des anglophones parmi nous, ce serait sympa s'ils me filaient un coup de main pour corriger les fautes / rendre ça plus "naturel".

The less you see what happens outside great institutions, the more your are sure that strange things happen inside. When they decline, they slide on the slope, a little bit lower each year.

Single-parent families will get less and less benefit, which will oblige single mothers to find jobs.

What people do not realise about energy issues, is that the more you speak about tracking down wastage, the fewer results you get .

The older a people is, the more complex its laws are, the richer its vocabulary is.

The more you want to tell someone the truth, the harder it gets and the more impossible it looks.

Nowadays, one of the ironies of wage bargaining, is that the lower the inflation rate of a country is, the higher the demands from striking workers are.

These poor people were all the more sad to see their houses destoyed by the flood given that they were working for some months to install there all modern comfort.

The new discovery showed that 10 time more cells were developping in the left ventricles of the specially treated mouses than in the control mouses.

You feel the same thing as a prisoner in a cell without light and who see only shadows.

In China, each case which is made poublic unveils even more a system which generates all-level corruption.

He would have considered this relation delicious, even if his neighbours had been less friendly than they were.

Among their two sons, Jean is by far the cleverest and the most intelligent ; but concerning sport, he is probably the poorest.

Pierre is the eldest of Ms. Smith's two children. He is the most sympathetic, his daughter is the most cruel. I deeply hate her : the less I see her, the better I am.

His house was situated in the prosperous suburb which was developping sinch the second half of the last century.

I want to go there now, you will meet the most perceptive business woman I ever met. I cannot be clearer.

Merci à tous pour votre collaboration :D

PS : 10% de messages en plus sur le compteur de celui qui m'aidera :o

Bonsoir à tous, voilà j'ai un DM d'anglais à faire pour demain : 15 phrases à traduire, je les ai déjà faites mais je suis pas sûr à 100 % donc si jamais y'a des anglophones parmi nous, ce serait sympa s'ils me filaient un coup de main pour corriger les fautes / rendre ça plus "naturel".

Less you see what happens outside great institutions, more your are sure that strange things happen inside. When they decline, they slide on the slope, a little bit lower each year.

Single-parent families will get less and less benefit, which will oblige single mothers to find jobs.

What people do not realise about energy issues, is that more you speak about tracking down wastage and fewer results you get .

The older a people is, the more complex its laws are, the richer its vocabulary is.

The more you want to tell someone the truth, the harder it gets and the more impossible it looks.

Nowadays, one of the ironies of wage bargaining is that lower is the inflation rate of a country and higher are the demands from striking workers.

These poor people were all the more sad to see their houses destoyed by the flood given that they were working for some months to install there all modern comfort.

The new discovery showed that 10 time more cells were developping in the left ventricles of the specially treated mouses than in the control mouses.

You feel the same thing as a prisoner in a cell without light and who see only shadows.

In China, each case which is made poublic unveils even more a system which generates all-level corruption.

He would have considered this relation delicious, even if his neighbours had been less friendly than they were.

Among their two sons, Jean is by far the cleverest and the most intelligent ; but concerning sport, he is probably the poorest.

Pierre is the eldest of Ms. Smith's two children. He is the most sympathetic, his daughter is the most cruel. I deeply hate her : less I see her, better I feel.

His house was situated in the prosperous suburb which was developping sinch the second half of the last century.

I want to go there now, you will meet the most perceptive business woman I ever met. I cannot be clearer.

Merci à tous pour votre collaboration :D

PS : 10% de messages en plus sur le compteur de celui qui m'aidera :o

tu fais dans le comparatif :ooo:

j'ai aussi mis de la couleur la ou j'ai des doutes mais ne sait que dire.

Je ne peux être tenu responsable des quelconques evenuelles conséquences du à l'emploi de mes modifications.

Bon courage :biere:

PS : ce boulot, tu l'as récupéré de aujourd'hui pour demain.... ou t'as gardé le meilleur pour la veille du jour ou il faut rendre le boulot :o :lapin:

Oué bon ok je m'y prend un peu en retard... En fait la phrase que tu as soulignée je l'ai modifiée :

These poor people were further saddened by their houses destroyed by the flood, because they were working for some months to install all modern conveniences

:ooo:

Autrement c'est bon, j'ai tout bouclé, corrigé 2-3 fautes par ci par là... ça devrait aller. Pour ta participation tu as le droit à un petit extra de 100 messages en plus :o

Salut

En même temps 100 messages de plus pour notre floodeur préféré ça changera pas grand chose :D

Ah si j'avais été meilleur en rosbeef j'aurais pu avoir la récompense :(

Autant de la traduction, c'est relativement facile, que de la remise en forme en anglais, c'est carrément chaud. Surtout que chacun à son style, et je n'aurais pas forcément formulé les idées de cette manière / sous cette forme.

Une fois qu'on a fait du LV1 anglais, et qu'on a pratiqué un temps soit peu par la suite (parceque l'éducation nationale, warf, warf, la franche rigolade...), la compréhension ne pose pas trop de problème (quoique maintenant, j'ai plus l'habitude de la syntaxe / intonation US que UK), mais pour l'exprimer autrement que par écrit, ouch, ça devient chaud (merci le système d'éducation français). Et même par écrit, il faut prendre plus de temps et rechercher du vocabulaire de temps à autres.

De toute manière, pour bien maîtriser une langue, il n'y a pas de secrets : se plonger quelques mois en immersion dans le pays d'origine de la langue (pour l'anglais, on a le choix, en plus).

The less you see what happens outside great institutions, the more your are sure that strange things happen inside. When they decline, they slide on the slope, a little bit lower each year.

The less you see what happens outside of great institutions, the more you can be sure that strange things happen inside. When they decline, they slide on the slope a little bit lower every year.

Single-parent families will have fewer and fewer benefit, what will oblige the single mothers to find a job.

C'est ma version à moi... (je sais, c'est un thème).

Oué bon ok je m'y prend un peu en retard... En fait la phrase que tu as soulignée je l'ai modifiée :

These poor people were further saddened by their houses destroyed by the flood, because they were working for some months to install all modern conveniences

These poor people were further saddened by their flood-destroyed houses, because they had worked for monthes to install all modern convenience.

Ouais enfin là c'est du chipotage, je suis pas en fac d'anglais non plus :lapin:

En plus tu dis que les gens ont travaillé des mois pour installer tout le confort moderne (ie il est déjà installé), ce n'est pas ce qui est demandé :)

Le sens demandé c'est que les gens étaient en train de travailler pour installer le confort moderne. nuance ;)

You feel the same thing as a prisoner in a cell without light and who only sees shadows.

1. Adverbe AVANT le verbe dans ce cas (http://www.scelva.univ-rennes1.fr/langues/anglais/flopsy/b/Explications/place%20de%20l'adverbe.htm)

2. 3ème personne du singulier = "s" (sees) -> principe de base de 6ème

Sans compter le fait que la phrase sonne plutôt "Frenchy", mais reste grammaticalement correcte.

Pas le temps pour le reste, désolé :bou:

:frenchy: