CloneCD 220.127.116.11 est disponible !
Une nouvelle version de CloneCD vient de faire son
apparition. Il s’agit de la version 18.104.22.168 dont voici les améliorations
- Added option to disable "Timed I/O" in the "Control
ElbyCDIO" application. Use this option, if you have problems running
CloneCD. (It is another "Safe Mode", and should be used before
"WinASPI32 mode" is tried as the last hope)
- Added support for more CD-Writers.
- Verification of path of the "Log File" dialog
- Updated language files.
- Added F1 help in the read/write/copy/erase wizard.
Compatibility fixes and improvements :
- Hardware requirements updated.
- Adjusted I/O Timing for improved compatibility.
- Workaround for hang on application startup with some CD-ROMs and
third-party IDE Busmaster drivers.
- Windows 9x: Waiting for I/O completion is done in user mode, as CPU usage
tools showed bogus CPU usage for CloneCD
Bug fixes :
- The path of the Image File vanished, if "CANCEL" was clicked in
the image file dialog.
- The help pop-up windows could open "behind" the application
- In WinASPI32 mode, the Windows 9x AutoInsertNotification Settings page
showed bogus drive letters
Pour télécharger CloneCD 22.214.171.124, cliquez